Friday, September 23, 2011

More Commuting

I took these photographs this morning with my phone and uploaded them to Google+.  So now they're magically in my Picasa album and I can easily post them here.  Haven't quite figured out yet whether I need to cross-post stuff, but this blog is more linear than the G+ stream. (As always, you can click on the picture for a larger version.)

Phone cameras have certainly come a long way.  Compare to the SavaJe phone pictures from a few years ago in this post: http://beanroad.blogspot.com/2007/06/mobile-phone-pictures.html.

Looking toward the mountains in the East Bay from the San Francisco Bay Trail.

My commuting vehicle. I bought this around when Annie was born, so it's about 20 years old and still going strong.

Sunrise over Poverty Ridge (I think).

No comments: